Air purifiers are an important part of our household that make it cleaner and healthier. But sometimes, the devices that keep our places clean need a little cleaning themselves as well. So when you clean your air purification system in Palatine regularly, then expand its life span and also ensure its better functioning and efficiency.
So here’s how you can clean your air purification system.
- The very first step in cleaning your air purifier is unplugging it from the main switch of the wall socket. Now take the purifier from where you can get easy access to all of its sides.
- After that, the next step involves the cleaning process of the air purifier. You can follow the instruction manual given with the system to clean its air outlet. Use warm water to clean your air purifier filters and mix them with soap and water for deep cleaning. Soft brushes can also be very helpful to clean the air outlet efficiently.
- Now comes the turn of removing the front grill of your air purifier. This part will need specific cleaning with keeping in mind all the details. This part of your air purifier can again be cleaned with a mixture of soap and warm water for deep cleaning.
- Then you have to move to the next part of your air purifier where the HEPA filter is located if you have it in your system. The best way to clean the HEPA filter is by using warm water and just allowing it to dry. You can also soak it in hot water if it is very dirty.
- If you have an air purification system with a non-washable HEPA filter, you can use a vacuum cleaner to remove the dust and debris from the filter. Don’t clean them with water as it can cause extreme damage to the filters.
- The last step is making the things back to like they were. Now put the front grill back in place, check the air ducts, and install the air filters. Wipe the outside body of your air purifier with a cleaning cloth. Now your air purification system is ready to use again.
Regularly cleaning your air purifier not only expands its functional capabilities and lifespan, but you will also enjoy some of the shocking benefits of air purifiers you didn’t even know. Thus, make it a routine to clean your air purifier from time to time.