Do you know that there are different types of plumbing services?
With the increasing number of plumbing related-problems, many plumbing companies are now offering different kinds of services. They are doing this to assure their clients that they can fix any issues regarding the plumbing system.
In this article, we will discuss the different types of plumbing services. Let’s see what those services are and how they differ from each other.
Clogs are happening in every residential or commercial property, and they aren’t simple. Clogs can lead to more problems such as flooding, recurring clogs, slow-moving and foul odours coming out from the drain. These problems aren’t easy to fix. That’s why many plumbing companies are now offering specific drainage services.
To give you an idea about it, here are some of the drainage services offered by some plumbing companies:
- Drain cleansing, maintenance, and repair (residential and commercial)
- Sewer cleaning, preservation, examination, and testing
- Underground drains clearing and repair
- Installation and removal of sewer treatment systems
- Kitchen, bathroom, and basement plumbing
- Catch basin cleaning
Water Supply Services
Most plumbing services Sydney are offering fixes for problems regarding the water supply. You see, leaks on slabs, backflows, and blockages are simple problems that can also result in issues, such as poor water quality, warped and stained walls, invasive black mould.
Fortunately, the plumbing industry already figured this out. You can expect a plumber to offer specific water supply services like the following:
- Installation, maintenance, repair, inspection, and examination of hot/cold water supply (kitchen and bathrooms)
- Installation, maintenance, repair, inspection, and testing hot water systems (traditional option and solar)
- Connecting the rainwater tanks for flushing toilets and garden irrigation
Gas Plumbing Services
Plumbers don’t just install, repair, and maintain water-related supply lines and pipes. They can also do other jobs, such as gas fitting.
Unlike fixing water supply pipes, gas fitting is more dangerous. Inhaling too much carbon monoxide and fire can cause health problems. Aside from that, it’s best not to postpone the repair schedule of gas-related plumbing regardless of how small the problem is. Leaking gas will eventually lead to an explosion.
Having said that, you could expect any plumber with a license and certification to do gas plumbing services like the following:
- Installation, maintenance, repair, inspection, and testing of barbecue grill, cooktops, hot water heater unit, and ovens
- Installation, inspection, and testing of natural gas fitting and LPG lines
- Installation and maintenance of gas fireplace
Just like the plumbing system, it’s also important to take good care of your HVAC (Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) system. Maintaining different systems on your property is thrifty than repairing them regularly.
You don’t have to hire different utility service companies to take care of your HVAC system. Plumbers are very much knowledgeable about how a piping system works. That’s why many of the plumbing businesses are also offering mechanical services that deal with heat, air ventilation, and cooling systems.
To give you an idea about it, here are the mechanical services offered by some plumbing businesses:
- Installation, maintenance, repair, inspection, and testing of heating units – ducted, hydronic, swamp coolers, space heater, and split systems
- Installation and fabrication of sheet metal ductwork
- Installation, maintenance, repair, inspection, and testing of medical gas equipment for hospitals and clinics purposes
The increasing number of pipe-related problems in residential and commercial properties causes plumbing businesses to offer new services. Today, many plumbers are also offering drainage, water supply, gas plumbing, and mechanical services. Hiring one that can do all of these can help you save a lot of money.